Get Rid of Joint Pains
Note: Once you are enrolled to therapy courses you can call our support number to take an appointment with Dr Lathashekhar for free to discuss your health issues.
Arthritis refers to the inflammation of joints or the pain that occurs in the joints. Inflammation associated with the pain and stiffness in the adjoining areas of the joint including muscles.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gouty arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Juvenile arthritis
- Deficiency of calcium
- Deficiency of hydrochloric acid
- History of trauma or surgery of joints
- History of joint infection
- Bone diseases
- Drying up of synovial fluid
- Gouty constitution (tendency of deposition of uric acid in the joints)
- Normal wear and tear or natural breakdown of cartilaginous tissue due to ageing
- Family history
- Rheumatoid arthritis occurs when your body immune system attacks the tissues of the body
It is the most common type of arthritis caused by the breakdown of joint cartilage over time. Pains, stiffness, loss of movement are the results. The chances of getting it increase with age. The weight bearing joints are more commonly involved but one hereditary form of arthritis involves the end and the middle joints of the fingers.
It is an autoimmune disease which causes inflammation of the synovial membranes of the joints
- Restricted movement of the joints
- Inflamation and swelling of the joints
- Pain in the joints either during rest or while moving
- Warm or red joints
- Feeling of fluid in the joints
- Crackling noise in joints
- Both bone and cartilage inside the joints gets destroyed
- There will be sever restriction of movement
- Rheumatic Heart disease
- Rigidity and hardening of joints
- Deformity of the joints
Pain felt in the back that might have originated from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine. Back pain is one of the frequently faced problems today.
- Wrong posture while lifting a heavy object
- Over stretching the muscles causing pain, strain or spasm in the muscles or ligaments in the back
- If spine becomes overly strained or compressed the disc may rupture or bulge outward. This may put pressure on anyone of more than 50 nerve roots of the spinal cord that control body movements & transmit signals from the body to the brain. When these nerve root becomes compressed or irritated back pain results
- Wrong postural habits while sleeping, sitting in the chair and standing beyond one’s limit
- Injury to the back
Shavasana is one of the greatest relaxation techniques. Follow the commands in the following guided shavasan and you will experience utmost relaxation in just 7 minutes!
Regularly do the following self healing meditation to get maximum benefit: while doing this self healing meditation sit comfortably, preferably keeping the spine erect. Close your eyes, keep your hands comfortably rested. There shall not be stress on any part of your body so that you can concentrate on the commands. If you have any kind of discomfort in any part of the body, concentrate on that part of the body and breathe in and breathe out at least 10 times after the meditation is over. Once the meditation is complete take at least 5 minutes break by lying down. After this you can resume your activity.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes